Friday, May 22, 2009

Record

I remember when I installed Reason, the virtual studio rack from swedish company Propellerhead, for the first time. It was in 2000 or 2001 I think. I was thrilled by the concept and the thinking behind the software and I loved pushing the tab button on my keyboard to  turn around the effect rack and the see the patch cables gently swing. But I was also dissapointed when I did not discover any capabilities for  recording audio tracks beyond short snippets for the samplers.

In my dreams I saw the missing link between Reason and my perfect music suite.

Now my dream seems to come true! The first stage of materialization comes in form of a beta version. I hope to be able to put my hands on it soon.

 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails